In the tailwinds of Pandemic & looming talks about possible recession.
The global fashion eCommerce industry was expected to decline over and over again. But as we all have witnessed, the global fashion eCommerce market actually grew and is now predicted to reach $672.71 billion by 2023.
In the US, nearly 75% of consumers have been shopping online at least once every two months and in India, the online fashion industry surged by 51% in FY21.
Yet, despite the record growth, many fashion eCommerce brands are still struggling to convert and retain customers.
With that in mind, we have created this playbook to help you acquire, convert, and engage customers.
2. Top Fashion eCommerce Growth Trends to Leverage in 2023
- How to tap into Global Marketplace & grow your brand internationally.
- How to start accepting payments in local currencies and retargeting in local languages.
- Rise of reliable international payment gateways.
- The easiest way to double your website conversion rates instantly.
- Statistics about Mobile eCommerce that you no longer can ignore.
3. What we learnt from ZARA, H&M, and Gymshark about the Future of Fashion eCommerce
4. Fashion eCommerce Growth Marketing Toolbox
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising (Arlox Scientific Method explained)
- The case for Youtube advertising
- Tiktok advertising (The highest ROAS we ever seen)
- How you are missing out on 20-30% Additional revenue sources.
- Here are some of the most accurate and reliable Tracking softwares, so you invest more wisely.
- The old but effective tools to measure and optimise long term growth.
- Use this easy tool to leverage Social proof for your new brand.
- The most reliable software to host your fashion eCom Brand for long term